Salt City Bodyworks is committed to responsible environmental stewardship. Here are ways in which the studio demonstrates that commitment:
• tea service provides compostable cups, sleeves and lids and offers organic tea choices
• water station uses reusable BPA-free 5 gallon containers and compostable drinking cups
• linens include organic cotton choices and are laundered using environmentally-friendly detergents in an HE washing machine.
• studio thermostat is set to 63 degrees in winter when not in use and operates on an evaporative cooling system in summer.
• I live in the community where I work and therefore walk to the studio each work day.
• much of the studio decor is repurposed or upcycled.
• Salt City Bodyworks is located in a building with historic status meaning it’s been around a while—no impact on the environment from new construction.